Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Blue Willow

Yesterday, Millie Kate, my mom, dad, aunt, uncle, grandfather and I all packed into the Explorer and headed to Social Circle to the Blue Willow Inn. It is one of my grandfather's favorite places to eat and meet up with his brother and sisters. I think they meet there for all their birthdays and this time we went to celebrate Gramps' 94th!!! Uncle John comes from Greenville, SC, Aunt Izzy comes from Auburn, AL, and Aunt Margaret comes from Augusta, GA. Aunt Margaret was unable to attend this time because she was home with the shingles. We hope she is feeling better soon! Some of my dad's cousins were even there too. It was so special to spend the day with Gramps and his siblings and celebrate the amazing man that my grandfather is!



the precious birthday boy!

they love to give each other gag gifts


Gramps 94, Millie Kate 4 months


Aunt Linda, Kanga, and Millie Kate

Gramps with his brother, John, and sister, Izzy

4 generations of Marshalls




Millie Kate and Gramps napping after such a big day

1 comment:

  1. Millie Kate is so cute!!! Looks like you guys are doing GREAT and having so much FUN with her!!!

    ReplyDelete