Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of Preschool!!

Millie Kate's first day of school was a very big deal for the Gray family. I ordered her a special crayon dress from Etsy, she got new shoes, new socks, a new bow, 2 new lovies, and a special first day of school breakfast!! Brian and I took the day off from work so we could take her and be there to pick her up. She cried a little bit when we dropped her off( I cried a lot)but from what I heared she didn't cry for long. My mom said she spent a lot of time in the playhouse and in the little chairs next to the books. It's so hard for me to believe that I have a child in preschool. I have babysat and nannied for so many families that have been a part of the Mt. Bethel Preschool family and my mom has worked there for over 15 years, and it's just so sureal that we're starting this chapter in our lives. My baby girl is growing up and even though it makes me a little sad, it mostly makes me thankful, excited, and overwhelmed with joy! Here's to a great start of an 17 year adventure! Millie Kate, I hope you "learn a lot and have fun"!

eating her First Day of School breakfast

her bag is bigger than her




here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment