Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Apples

For some reason my child loves to gnaw on apples! She saw my mom with one a couple of weeks ago and got so excited even though she had never had one before. When we tried to take it away from her, she threw her first fit! So, my mom ended up having to share her apple with Millie Kate. Well, the other day my parents were over and my mom walked into the room with an apple and Millie Kate started bouncing up and down and immediately reached for it! My poor mom lost another apple. I guess we just can't eat apples around MK unless we don't mind having baby slobber on them!




1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence, my dachshund, Peanut, LOVES to eat apples. OFF THE CORE. Yup, when I'm done eating an apple, I just lean down and he'll actually eat right off the core. Good to know he's as advanced as an 8 month old human baby.

    ReplyDelete