Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ryan's Belated Birthday Celebration

Ryan Grelecki's birthday was on the 24th and they were in Savannah celebrating Grandma and Poppy's anniversary so we had to celebrate the birth of Ryan the next weekend. We had a great time just hanging out with the babies, watching Parker walk the furthest he ever had and watching the Miss America Pageant. We made a game out the pageant and the losers had to take a shot of whatever concoction the winner came up with. Well, of course the winner was Ryan and the concoction was disgusting! Apparently I didn't get any pictures of the birthday boy, sorry Ryan. And Parker left early to go to his grandparent's house, so I don't have many of him either.

little Chase

Millie Kate(9 months) and Jack Javoronok(8 months)

Jack is such a sweet and happy baby, and has the cutest hair

Millie Kate fell asleep on her daddy. She never does that anymore and it was so precious. We later found out that she had a fever due to her flu vaccine that she got the day before

This is the Before shot picture

This is the After shot picture. I think this shot had olive juice, honey mustard, bbq sauce, hot sauce, and some other nasty stuff in it. To be honest, I only took a tiny sip. I knew I'd throw up if I drank the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment