Friday, December 25, 2009

Millie Kate is 8 months old!

Millie Kate was so tired from all the Christmas festivities by the time we got around to her birthday pictures. I felt so bad for her, but I had to get her monthly pictures done! Things sure have changed since the One Month photo session. She doesn't want to stay in her chair, she wants to eat the paper sign, she's so distracted and wants to get her hands on everything she sees! I had to keep her from falling out of her chair about 100 times and I tried using the bow to keep her seated. It worked for a little while. Millie Kate has changed so much in just the past few days that it amazes us. She's so close to crawling and she's able to sit herself up now all by herself! She reaches and grabs for everything. I have a feeling my life is really about to change!!













trying to escape from the chair

looking around for something to get

she spotted something





back in her chair


can't you see I'm tired Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment