Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trip to VA

We drove up to Richmond, VA to celebrate my Great Aunt's 100th Birthday! Our drive up was horrible. It ended up blizzarding while we were driving through Northern North Carolina. We decided to stop in Burlington and get a hotel room when the car in front of us spun out. It was so scary. My poor brother-in-law got stuck in Norfolk, VA and had to take a bus to Richmond and stay in a hotel because my sister couldn't get out of our Aunt's driveway. Saturday morning we woke up and decided to try our luck and finish the trip. We were able to make it safely to Richmond and rescue Mack and bring him back to Steph! Once we were all at my Aunt's we had fun playing in the snow and spending time with Aunt Linny. It ended up being a good trip!
the parking lot of our hotel
the street in front of the hotel
my aunt's house

the driveway we were unable to get up or down




aren't they cute!

my Great Aunt Linny


Aunt Linny and MK


at The Jefferson Hotel

MK helping open Aunt Linny's gift

No comments:

Post a Comment