Thursday, November 12, 2009

Camp Stonington Place

The last two weeks, while Brian was out of town, Millie Kate and I stayed with my parents. It was nice to not be home alone, especially at night, and for Millie Kate to spend lots of extra time with her grandparents. I think my mom really enjoyed having her there too! It was an extra special birthday present for her! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting Millie Kate and I camp out at your house for 2 weeks. We really appreciate everything you did for us! We love you!

Kanga's birthday


Aunt Steph with Millie Kate, she was trying to figure out how to get her little hands on that cake

playing at Kanga's


Avocado face

Happy girl!


trying to feed herself sweet potatoes for the first time

Millie Kate was crying so Papa Bear went to comfort her


She loves to suck on his fingers


Lunch with Pops at his favorite restaurant


It was a fun 2 weeks, but we're glad Daddy's home now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment