Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween was a very fun day. We woke up and had pumpkin muffins for breakfast. After MK woke up from her nap, we headed over to Cumberland Mall so Brian's dad could see Millie Kate dressed up(pictures are on my other camera and will be uploaded soon). Then we went over to my parents house so we could all go to church for Trunk or Treat. After a rainy, but fun time there we headed over to the Grelecki's so Millie Kate and Parker could trick or treat together like Crysie and I use to do when we were kids. We only took them to three houses, it was cold, rainy, and I think Parker was even falling asleep. Turns out he had a stomach bug and threw up all night, poor guys. I know must of what we did all day was mostly for Brian and I and for pictures, but it's just too much fun to dress them up and it's never to early to start family traditions!

Halloween morning

pumpkin butt


my little ladybug
Kriya and Beau were Darla and the Scuba Diver from "Finding Nemo" and Wade was cute little Nemo!!

My dad is a Blues Brother

MK and I with Darla and Nemo



Parker kept giving MK kisses, it was soooo cute!

Trick-or-Treating in the rain

"Hey Baby, want some sugar"



No comments:

Post a Comment