Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Starting Solids

We finally started MK on rice cereal last week. Brian was soooo excited to start her on solid food. He couldn't wait to feed her. He said I'd been doing it for 6 months, it was his turn now! She did great at first and really seemed to like it, but then half way through she wasn't so sure and you could definitely tell when she was finished. I was a little sad to give up being her soul source of nourishment, but I know it was time and she was ready. I can't breastfeed her forever! On Sunday we started her on Avocado and she seems to really like it. I'm trying to decide what to make her next. Solids is a whole new world for us!

waiting for her first taste of solid food

her first bite, not so sure what she thinks

more please!

faster Daddy

not so good anymore

I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment