Monday, November 16, 2009

Riding in the cart

Millie Kate and I made our first grocery trip together. I'm so lucky to have a husband who was willing to do all our shopping for the past 8 months! At the end of my pregnancy I was just too tired and uncomfortable to do it and then once Millie Kate came I didn't want to take her because of germs and because I knew I wouldn't be able to see over the carrier and would take down every display in the place. But now that she's big enough to sit in the cart, I decided it was time for us to go. She loved and it and smiled at everyone that would stop and talk to her and really seemed to enjoy all the many things to look at. She is still a little too small and kept falling over and I'd have to set her back up, but other than that, it was the most fun I've ever had at the grocery store. I'm so excited to have a little shopping buddy now!

MK riding in the cart like a big girl for the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment